Monday 3 November 2008

So Spoilt!!

Last week my little girl broke our digital camera so i have been un able to take any photos, not that i can do any crafting at the moment as i've hurt my wrist but i have got a few cards here that i 'made earlier'.

I used to have an SLR camera, a Canon EOS 50E until it got nicked about 4/5 years ago. I was only learning about photography but i really enjoyed it but had to give it up as i could afford to replace my camera. I have been wanting to take this up again but could no way afford a new SLR (digital this time rather than wasting film after film as i used to). Anyway, me and my boyfriend were talking Saturday morning and i showed him our broken camera, i mentioned that i only want to replace it with a cheap digital one for now as i would rather get an SLR when i save enough.

My lovely fella then decided - thats my Christmas pressie sorted and seen as we were going off shopping he would let me chose one ready.

After a few hours in the shop this is what i decided on................. a Sony a350

Isn't it gorgeous. The best bit is that he bought it there and then and as i NEED a camera i don't have to wait until Christmas for it *woohoo* needless to say everyone in the house is sick of me putting the lens in there face heehee!!

Off to play with my new toy again!!

8 comments:

Desire Fourie said...

Oh wow, you are a spoilt girl. Love that LCD display that's so flexible. I can't wait to see the gorgeous pics coming up of your creations. Enjoy your early Xmas gift. I have a Canon EOS 20D and also enjoy the flexibility of SLR's. Happy snapping. Warm regards

Julie Allain said...

ooh that looks fab Emma I wouldn't be without my SLR

What a lovely OH you have :)

I didn't know that you've hurt your wrist..hope its not too bad and you'll be back to crafting soon xxx

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO can I have your boyfriend? You can have mine then okay ;) hahahaha

I love sony camera's in my eyes they are the best. Have lots of fun playing with it and keep your little girl away from the camera :)

hugs Ria

Canne said...

OOOO lovely - will expect to be seeing David Bailey style photos soon!!!lol

Sandra said...

Wow!!! How fabulous. Enjoy your new toy. Hope your wrist is better soon.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Lori Barnett said...

you spoiled brat! ha ha ha ha. Just kiddin' :) How awesome!! Guess your sweetie want's to keep ya happy 'ey? hee hee hee

Diane.W. said...

That camera looks brilliant,my hubby is looking for a new one at the mo,he is looking at a Fuji?!!! :o)x

Sian said...

ooooooh now look at that monster! You lucky thing. You might as well keep your OH around for a while ;)