Wednesday 26 November 2008

Sarah Kay - Time for apple pie

Well i have to say that the new Sarah Kay stamps are gorgeous. I have managed to find some time to make this card for the challenge over at the Stampavie group on PCP. The challenge is a sketch (I love sketches as the layout is the part that takes me the longest).

I have used BG granola papers - they are so lovely, and i've coloured the image with distress inks. It's the first time i have used these inks to colour with and i'm pleased with the results they give. I have been practicing a bit with the inks but decided to go for the first one i done so it would be special to me (as i hope it will be special to the friend that receives it).
Thanks for looking. x

7 comments:

Jo said...

Beautiful card Em! *claps*
I haven't used them myself (yet)but I do like images coloured with distress inks, gives a card a completely different look, a look that I love.
Well done hunni xx

Rosette said...

This is just gorgeous Emma!!!
I ♥ it!!! :) Very beautiful design, layout and colouring. It's stunning!!

eviledna said...

Stunning card, I'm sure you friend will love it to bits.
Take care & keep smiling
Ann

Sandra said...

Oh my... this card is beautiful. The coouring has turned out a treat. Might just have to order that mew Sk stamp. looks just how I remember Holly Hobby.
Hugs
Sandra xx

Faye said...

Beautiful card. The colors are gorgeous.

eviledna said...

So, so pretty. Love the lay out and the lace is a gorgeous touch. Take care & keep smiling
Ann

COCO said...

wo very fab card !!! Emma !!!
hugs coco