Monday 24 November 2008

House Mouse #15


I can't believe how quick the weeks are gong and that we are already on week #15 on House mouse and friends challenge blog. I'm also sure the DT members have excelled themselves again this week - just when you think they can't get any better, they do!! There must be something in they're water..........lol, wish they'd bottle some up for me heehee!!.

The challenge this week is............

Our challenge this week is :~ Polka Dots!!

Polka dots.......Don't you just love them and they seem to be back in fashion!! With us crafters at least. We would like to see polka dots on your creations.

I wanted to go for the more funky look than cute and soft this week, not sure if it quite works with this stamp but i am loving these papersDon't forget to check out the DT's fantastic work. Thanks for looking. x


19 comments:

thimbles bobbins paper and ink said...

Oh my word! She is just too, TOO Cute! So sophisticated in her funky outfit.

What a delightful card! So sweet and so fun and fashionable! :)

Chris (catt871) said...

Wow, Emma, your card is SO cute!! I love that paper and your sketch is awesome!!! Nice job!!!!
Chris

Stacy Morgan said...

This just makes me smile. She is ready for the town. Great stitching Emma and sketch!

Sharon said...

Love it Emma. Love the layout, a bit different from the norm but gorgeous all the same.

Hazel said...

I love all the elements that go to make up this card - it looks super

strawberry fields said...

This is just beautiful! A lovely blog :)

Janneke said...

What a cute card Em ;)

X Janneke

Kathy said...

oooh that ribbon is fabbaroonie!

Rest of the card is pretty nice too! lol

eviledna said...

Such a cute card. Love all the papers and the way you've layered them. I get confused just using two papers LOL.
Hwyl fawr (hope I got that right)
Take care & keep smiling
Ann

Carol Ann said...

cute, cute, cute just love that mouse x

CRAFTERESA said...

oooh what a fab and funky card I love it and (I really do have to have that stamp) I like the papers you used and the ribbon and what did you thread it through? its very effective, your creations are always fab ;o)

Lori Barnett said...

Glad to see you create...cause you can REALLY MAKE THE STUFF!! WOW! I totally love your card Emma!! Amazing...just amazing :)

Kim Dellow said...

I think is amazing, I love the colour, the stitching, such a beautiful choice of papers. Kimx

Sharon said...

I think it turned out funky! Love that cute image, just like a little girl dressing up. Beautiful layout too.

"Kirby" (KrB) said...

I just adore this image. I really need to put it on my wish list. It's too cute, as is your card. I like the papers you used. Great card, Emma!

America said...

Oh Emma, when I saw your SUPER ffun layout I thought "HOW FABULOUS" then I admired your colors and details forever. :) Great card. I love it.

Carolyn Bounds said...

You do funky fabulously!!! I love all the gorgeous design elements that went into this fashionably fun card!!! Hot! Hot!! Sizzlin' HOT:o)

Hugs!
Carolyn

Joanne said...

This is FANTASTIC! What an intersting layout you have here... I love it. So bright and cheerful!

Els G. said...

Great card! It's so cute!
Els
x