Thursday 16 October 2008

Nothing to show!!

I don't very often post on here unless i have something to show but i have been quite busy this week with one thing or another and i haven't had much time for blog hopping or forum posting so thought i'd put a collective hello to all my friends here. xxx

I have managed a bit of crafting but this is for DT work so i'm unable to post it yet!! Least i'm getting ahead of myself these days.......lol.

I have been excited since yesterday as i took the plunge and decided to get myself a franking machine *woohoo*, there will be no more hanging around post office carrying parcels in one arm and a toddler in the other for me.......yeah!! Just the thought of all the hours i'll save each month is a great feeling.

Well i'm going to say goodnight now as i'm hoping to get an early night after a few sleepless ones this week with the kids taking it in turn to have a bug thats been doing the rounds. Hopefully i will feel more human in the morning - that could just be wishful thinking as i'm 'in office' working!!

Night all. xxx

1 comment:

Desire Fourie said...

Wow, enjoy that franking machine and all the additional creative hours that you are going to have on hand now. Hope the bugs will sort themselves out soon. Warm regards