Tuesday 9 September 2008

Sketch Saturday

I am so behind with posting on my blog!! I will be playing catch up over the next few days.

Here's my DT card for sketch Saturday.

This card should come with a health warning to wear sunglasses.........lol. I tried to think outside of my 'cute card' box but i don't think it has worked!! I love funky styles but just can't seem to get them quite right. I suppose with a bit of practice i may get it one day!

In all honesty i don't like the card so would love to hear your comments on how to improve this style.

Thanks for looking. x

8 comments:

carolann said...

I love this card it is so funky well done hun xxx

Desire Fourie said...

Absolutely stunning. Great colours and unusual colour combinations. Warm regards

Hazel said...

I don't think you need to improve upon it - think it is just right as it is.

Heidi said...

You know, I like the card. It is busy but you used such nice coordinating colors/papers that it fits together well. I am the type of person that would enjoy this type of card, not all may- but I think that you did a wonderful job and it fits the niche of some.
Heidi

Anonymous said...

Hi Emma, Wow, GREAT card! Hope you got my order for some Tilda stamps...I'm pretty excited.

I've nominated you for an award! yay. Please check out my blog for details.

Anonymous said...

Looks spot on to me Emma - dont think you can perfect on perfection!

Sian said...

What a great funky card, love it!

Kathy said...

Love this card, the colours and textures are stunning