Tuesday 9 December 2008

Sketch Saturday #28

I didn't have time to post my card over the weekend and then i lost my internet connection for just over a day so i'm finally playing catch up.

It was Mariska's turn to set the challenge and this is the sketch provided:

My oval nestabilities were to small for the image i wanted to use so i had to settle with a rectangle with the corners rounded. As pink cat studios are sponsoring us this week i used this image from their QT Owl plate - my favourite.

The papers are BG Granola. Sentiment stamp from catslife press, flowers by papermania, image - pink cat studios coloured with distress inks and spica glitter pens.

6 comments:

Julie Allain said...

WOW Another fantastic card Emma!!

I'm hoping you'll let me feature some of your cards on Inspirational

Please let me know if I have permission

Julie xx

Kim Dellow said...

Wonderful card Emma. I love the owls. Kim

Diane.W. said...

Hi Emma! Not spoken since I got back,hope you are ok.
Your card is beautiful & luvin the colours :o)x

Janna said...

This is so cute!! I love the image you chose and all your papers!! Great job!

Smiles,
Janna

Mandy said...

wooooooooow, a beautiful card.

Have a happy weekend !

xx mandy

Mariska said...

I'd been checking out your blog before but this post wasn't up then. I finally get the chance to tell you how much I love this card. That stamp is so cute and love what you did with the paper and the embellies. Gorgeous as always!!

xxx
Mariska