Monday 1 December 2008

WOJ - Guest Designer Call!!

Now if you love these stamps as i do then why not enter in there Guest Designer call. You can view all information needed here. I have followed the sketch given pretty closely with the exception of my sentiment being round rather than a rectangle. Here's my card..........

The papers used are BG Wassail (again.....lol). Vellum Christmas sayings from stash. Text stamp by Catslife press. Flower bought in a bunch off a local market last year (real bargain at only £1 for a bunch containing 12 flowers).

Image stamp - By Whiff of Joy. I decided to colour this image with distress inks again and i'm very pleased with it as it was my second attempt. It's so easy to work with.

I made this card last week but was unsure as to whether i should submit it as an entry or just for fun. I decided to give it ago and if nothing else i'll boost numbers..........lol (not that they need boosting!!). As you are allowed to enter as many times as you like i may just see if i can come up with something better.

Thanks for looking and i'd love to know what you think and any advice regarding distress inks are welcome. xxx

8 comments:

Hazel said...

It's a gorgeous card - hope you do well.

Janna said...

Your coloring on this card is unbelieveable!!! I love it! Excellent job!

Smiles,

Janna

Desire Fourie said...

This is beautiful. Love the nostalgic feel to it. Hugs from Desire

Lori Barnett said...

WOW!!! this card should win a prize!!! I love the stamp. You must tell me where I can get this one!!!

Kim Dellow said...

I so love this card and it SO deserves to get you a guest DT slot. Good luck. Kim

Katharina Frei said...

A super lovely card. You did terrific with the Distress inks.
TFS Katharina x

COCO said...

wo your coloring on this card is very excellent !!!!
good luck for participation to guest designer wiff of joy !!!
hugs coco

Naoual said...

You coloured the image beautifully, love it!