Wednesday 6 August 2008

Happy Birthday Little One!

I am trying to get together a few simple designs as i would like to produce enough cards to do my first craft fayre or something alike before the end of the year. Here are two that are basically the same but one boy and one girl.


I know - i seem to have a fascination with Penny Black and House Mouse stamps at the moment but promise i will show you something different soon - afterall i have plenty more stamps that haven't even seen ink yet.........lol.

I am going away for two days tomorrow so won't be back crafting till Saturday. A few of my favourite challenge blogs post then so i will have something to look forward to.

Thanks for looking. x

4 comments:

carolann said...

I absolutely adore these cards they are brilliant hun and I love the images well done xxx

Sian said...

Oh wow, I love these cards

Carol Ann said...

What a lovely blog, luv all your cards x

Lori Barnett said...

What great cards! I love making more than 1 version with the same stamp :) And I adore Penny Black too.